We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of highly effective Veterinary Medicine.
Composition: Each vial contains
- Sterile Ceftriaxone Sodium (I.P): 4gm
- Equivalent to Ceftriaxone
Ceftriaxone is primarily bactericidal in action, its action results from inhibition of mucopeptide synthesis in the bacterial cell wall.
Ceftriaxone is indicated for the treatment of wide variety of infections caused by sensitive gram-positive, gram-negative and anaerobic organisms. This drug has high potential application infections and some soft tissue infections
- Respiratory tract infections (Broncho-Pneumonia, Pneumonia)
- Uro-genital tract infections (Metritis, Nephritis, Pyometra cystitis)
- Visceral infections and pertionitis
- Gastro-intestinal tract infections (calf scours, enteritis, Diarrhoea)
- Bacterial septicaemia, mastitis, meningitis
- Skin and soft tissue infections, Pre-operative prophylaxis
- Post-operative bacterial infections
Dosage and Administration: 5-10 mg/kg. Body wt.im, SC or IV
Storage: Store below 25C, protected from light and moisture
Packing:Available in composite pack of 4gm and 3 gm