Embexin DS Veterinary Medicine
We provide for complete animal care a qualitative products. We are also provided EMBEXIN- DS injection.
A broad spectrum antibacterial
- Injection: Each ml.contains
- Enrofloxacin (I.P): 200 mg
- Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) I.P: 1.5% v/v
Water for injection
- Embexin is broad spectrum antibacterial it covers gm+ve and gm-ve bacteria
- Mode of action through inhibitation of DNA Gyrase
- MIC and MBC values are very low and close to each other
Indications: Respiratory infections such as pneumonia and Broncho pneumonia and HS entritis, Mastitis, Skin infections, wound infection, secondary bacterial complications of viral disease
Dosage: As directed by the veterinarian.